- Developed their awareness of the needs and requirements of professional practice, manifested in the ability to produce practical work of good technical quality.
- Developed intellectual and conceptual involvement with their chosen subject area, including skills of project proposal, documentation of project development and the presentation of outcomes.
- Acquired skills of production and post-production including planning and budgeting.
- Developed written and oral skills of self-evaluation in relation to their practice.
- Developed research skills in the area of contemporary professional practice.
The intended generic learning outcomes are:
- Developed skills of independent study, resource utilisation, problem-solving and decision-taking.
- Developed skills of thinking, analysis, reflection and evaluation.
- Developed their ability to scan and organise data, abstract meaning from information and communicate knowledge in a variety of formats.
- Developed their ability to apply knowledge and skills in the production of a self-initiated practical project.
- Developed their skills of visual, written and oral communication.