I have used exactly the same technique for this final page to insure that it works nicely with the others.
I started of by getting these images together and composing them in a way in which would work for my final.
After reflecting on my research I decided I wanted to use a more realistic eye image as decided it would not go very well, I decided I would do it in a triangle to still give the correct illuminati symbolism.
I wont bore you with the same images because I took my time and created the same technique as the previous ones. As you can see this has created the same effect as before.
I then used the line tool to create a clear triangle around the outside to clean up the edges.
I then added the outside lines to give the sort of 3D pyramid feel.
I then completed the other 2 elements – This was a very long process but I didn’t want to let the detail drop for the final page so I just carried on with the same amount of detail, I then had to decide how I was going to lay this out.
The image above was how I planned to lay this out in my sketches – Upon digitalising this it didn’t look right, It looks quite crowed.
This one was really interesting, I thought it worked nicely and filled the blank space, I thought this gave the “all seeing eye” feel and gave the feel of being watched and made it a lot more spooky.
I thought I wanted a red background to give the harsh, scary and dangerous feel but upon seeing this again I changed my mind – It was too bright and didn’t fit with the other imagery so I decided to try something a bit more dark and mute but I thought this forced the other imagery into the foreground making them very easily misinterpreted and less clear, I went for a colour that was not necessarily along the lines of theme but suited the other colours in the imagery, I took this colour from the eyes and felt it works really nicely in conjunction with the other pages – I am really pleased with this as my final.