After thinking I would initially do a scene with an unwell person laying in a bed I thought more about perspective and thought it would be good to have the same perspective as I did with the first image, I think for this one it would be good to make the audience feel as if they were unwell so I think I wanted an image with the doctor handing the pills towards the front of the image from the perspective of the audience.
I have chosen this image to work from as this is the exact perspective I wanted.
I did this in the same way, using my wacom bamboo to fill in small shapes and selecting colours from the imagery I had selected to refer to.
As you can see I just built up the detail amount until I was happy that this portrayed a realistic enough image.
I think this communicates the image I was looking for and they are definitely more recognisable than the white powder pills.
I am really pleased with the final hands.
I then put my image into the format I am using for my final with and started to create my over lay for this.
As you can see for my overlay I am planning on having bank notes in the doctors hand, To make this a more clear stand alone image I have taken part of the initial image (the hand) so that the money has something to place into, I think this is more clear than just having the money alone.
This is what my overlay page will look like, I think this will be effective as when placed over final artwork it will make a huge difference to the image and be understandable.
I am pleased with my final outcome as I feel it gives a similar feel to the other illustration I have done, In the final my pages will be separated, They will not all be together so they don’t need to be too similar but I am pleased they give a similar feel.